eliminate hazards within your shop
elevate your molds
From molds on the floor to tools on the bench, Progressive’s new RhinoFeet™ are a simple, safe, and efficient solution for elevating and storing heavy items within the shop. This makes for a safer, cleaner approach when used under molds, eliminates the trip hazard of wood and skids strewn about the plant, and improves 5S standards.
Separate Your Plates With RhinoToes
RhinoToes help to correctly position plates to avoid pinch points during assembly on the bench. Stabilize plates either with a ½-13 bolt or mount one rhino foot to each end of a threaded rod to support KO plates, stripper plates, or hot halves.
Technical Information and Downloads
RhinoFeet™ are specialized support pads designed to keep materials, plates, and blocks elevated off of surfaces. When used properly, RhinoFeet can hold extremely heavy loads. Plant management should train employees on the proper usage of RhinoFeet, following the guidelines below to avoid injury.
- The entire top and bottom surface of RhinoFeet must be in contact with the intended surfaces to achieve maximum weight capacity. Do not position RhinoFeet over a hole within the intended plate or block.
- Inspect the product and if RhinoFeet or RhinoToes show any damage, discard immediately.
- Keep all body parts clear from the item when attaching RhinoFeet; never go underneath any items.
- RhinoFeet are to be used indoors, not for use in extremely hot or cold environments.
- Know the weight of the intended item to support with RhinoFeet, never exceed the safe working load provided.
- Only use RhinoFeet on hard, flat concrete or alloy surfaces. Do not support loads on uneven surfaces or terrain.
- Do not use RhinoFeet with sharp surfaces on top or on bottom.
- Space out RhinoFeet across the item so that weight loads are distributed evenly.
- Do not apply side pressure to the RhinoFeet. Load all weight directly on top of the RhinoFeet.
- Do not stack RhinoFeet together when supporting a load. RhinoFeet are magnetic and are only to be stacked together for storage purposes. RhinoToes can be stacked with a threaded rod or bolt.
For questions and more information on the RhinoFeet product line: