Progressive Components offers advanced solutions for unmatched tooling performance, with product lines consisting of standard and proprietary mold components, mold monitoring devices and software, and innovations for improving mold maintenance.
Our current product catalog, Version 15, includes a variety of new items that have been added to our continuously growing product line.
Together, this collection of advantages delivers convenience for the mold builder and unmatched tooling performance for molders and OEMs, with availability through direct distribution and authorized dealers throughout the world.
- New Locks: Leading the way with proven patented treatments and technologies, Progressive now offers more options for mold alignment:
- More Bar Lock options allow for machining from parting line when that is preferred.
- Slide Components allow for easy integration in your mold design, while also providing a smooth, greaseless surface for side actions.
- Square Gibs allow designers to begin with a single standard bar that is then split to the required length from 2″ to 13.5″.
- Center Guides provide alignment for wide side actions.
- Wear Strips deliver greaseless performance and are easy to grind to fit when compared with bronze and bronze-plated Wear Plates.
- For two-stage ejection applications, Progressive now offers both an Ejector Accelerator and Plate Accelerator.
- Designed for larger molds, new Plate Locks provide sequencing for Cam Block applications.
- ProFile v4 real-time monitoring, maintenance, and asset tracking software has been advanced to offer unmatched role-based visibility of important mold information.
Items throughout our catalog are available in Progressive’s CADalog®, a complete, designer-verified library of machine-ready CAD files in multiple 2D and 3D formats. Also, customers can find design guidelines, technical information, product animations, videos, and many resource tools and calculators at procomps.com, now with enhanced e-commerce capabilities.
Whether it is your name in the title block, your company name on the mold, or your tooling program that must produce without interruption, we understand your priorities and are driven to meet them. If there is any way that Progressive can further assist you, please feel free to contact any member of our Team at 1-800-269-6653.
Glenn and Don Starkey
President and Chairman