OFF-THE-SHELF LIFTER COMPONENTS
ANGLED LIFTER T-GIBS
- Accelerate or decelerate a lifter with standard Angled T-Gibs.
- Available in 5° and 10°.
- Hardened lifter support guides for standard Core Blade Sizes.
- Common angles of 5°-10°-15° work well with traditional flat Core Blades.
LIFTER HEAD KEYS
- Lifter Head Keys secure the lifter head to the lifter rod.
- Available in multiple sizes for standard lifter rod diameters.
- Self-adjust and install with no angle machining required providing support for long lifter rod applications.
- Specific diameters are available, but blanks can also be purchased for use with square or non-standard lifter blades.
For UniLifter animations and independent test results: