Progressive Components is a leading developer of components and web-based mould monitoring innovations.
At K 2019, in Düsseldorf, Germany, new standards are being introduced including:
- New CamActions® and UniLifters® for moulding and releasing undercuts.
- Z-Series™ Mould Alignment innovations for small, precision tooling.
- CVe Mould Monitor product line expansions, including capabilities for high-temperature moulds.
- Asset Tracking for moulds, dies, machines, and fixtures, for better control and maintenance throughout the plant.
- New CADalog offers designers convenient download options and expanded file format selections.
“Every three years Progressive arrives at the K Show with introductions that become industry standards for those who build and provide maintenance to injection moulds,” states John Wakefield, Managing Director of Progressive Components Europe. “In addition to product innovations, we’ll also be introducing our new, multi-language catalogue. This collection of advantages features new standardised options for plate sequencing, routing cooling where previously not economical, and eliminating custom per mold machining with new ejection and alignment standards.”
To view a complete list of all product lines offered by Progressive Components, visit procomps.com. For Customer Service dial +44 (0) 203-399-0999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org